Classic Old Hollywood Wedding at the Horticulture Building
Razan and Patrick’s Wedding at the Horticulture building was energetic, artistic and stunningly beautiful. They planned an absolute dream wedding. And the whole thing went off without a hitch thanks to their creative vision, goal of an incredible party for their guests and the hard work from their carefully chosen vendors. (Honestly, check out the amazing vendors below!)
Not only was the wedding day itself gorgeous from start to finish, but these two really showed us what it is to be a team. Most importantly, they showed us how love isn’t just shared between the couple, but it flows through everyone present on the day. We loved capturing the love between this pair. They showed a wonderful sense of playfulness and passion during the entire day that was such a pleasure to photograph.
And have I ever mentioned, that I absolutely love weddings that I get totally absorbed by? We found ourselves dancing along to the Zaffe and tearing up to the speeches, feeling like one of their guests ourselves. The amount of energy in the room was certainly contagious. We fell in love with everything about this wedding. From the amount of attention that was placed in every detail to the couple themselves. So now, we just need to figure out how to find more couples like Razan and Patrick!
To sum up, I want to say a big Congrats you two. And a million thank-you’s for trusting us to capture your incredible celebration!
- Ceremony and Reception Venue: Horticulture Building Wedding
- Getting Ready Spaces: Le Germain Hotel and The Ottawa Art Gallery
- Design, florals and Planning: The Design Co.
- Day-of Coordination: Stacey of The Design Co.
- Photography: Agatha Rowland
- Videography: Liam Rowland of Rowland Films
- Catering: My Caterer
- Officiant: Bridget Sampson from All Seasons.
- Wedding Dress: Sinder’s Bridal House.
- Ceremony Music: Jessica Ferguson
- Hair Stylist: Kirsty of Top Knot Hairstyling.
- Make-Up Artist: Taryn Miller
- Stationery: Krista of Wishtree Invites.
Horticulture Building Wedding | Horticulture Building | Old Hollywood Wedding | Classic Ottawa Wedding | Ottawa Wedding Photographer | Floral Wedding
So, if you liked Razan and Patrick’s stunning Horticulture building wedding, you should check a few more. Firstly, this beautiful Venue Twenty two wedding by Toast Events. Or secondly, Danica and Eric’s modern & rustic Stonefields Wedding from past summer (designed by the Bride, herself)!