Orange Art Gallery Wedding
Kathryn and Brian’s untraditional Orange Art Gallery Wedding was one of the most creative and fun weddings I’ve had the pleasure of photographing. I’m not even sure I can describe how amazing it was with one short paragraph. I think instead I’m just going to give you a list below of some of the incredible things this wedding included:
– Kathryn’s unique blue wedding dress. (where is that heart-eye emoji when you need it?).
– They walked down the aisle together to the Jurassic Park Theme song.
– The wedding ceremony was officiated by one of their good friends.
– They made and handed out ‘Mingle-Bingo’ during cocktail hour: which was perfect game for their guests to get to know each other.
– During their reception, instead of clinking glasses to get the couple to kiss, the guests had to make dinosaur sounds.
– Kathryn made her own seriously delicious vegan and gluten-free cake & cupcakes.
– On top of said cake was a custom made dinosaur cake topper.
To sum it up, Kathryn and Brian’s wedding was exactly what a wedding should be: a great, big party for their family and friends. It was relaxed, had everyone grinning from ear-to-ear all day and completely captured their personalities.
Needless to say, June 16th was a really good day. I honeslty think my cheeks still hurt from smiling so big.
Wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue: Orange Art Gallery.
Photography: Agatha Rowland and Ellyn Foster
Wedding Dress: Custom made dress from Weekend Wedding Dress.
Bouquets and Florals: Blumen Studio in Westboro.
Hair Stylist: Hairbliss by Ashley.
Make-up Artist: Samiksha Rai Makeup Artist.
Groom and Groom-squad Apparel: Tip Top Tailor.
Catering: Family Style Catering by Smoque BBQ.
Dessert: Delicious Vegan & Gluten free wedding cake and cupcakes made by the Bride!
Cake Topper: Custom made on Etsy.