George and Amanda’s Miller Lash House Scarborough wedding & Qssis reception had to be one of the sweetest days I had the pleasure of being a part of – Just listen to this:
- Their two boys, Harry and Jace were in the wedding party and quite possibly the two cutest groomsmen ever.
- Amanda wore ballet flats, which seem like the comfiest wedding shoes ever and future brides should take note!
- During the ceremony, George wrote little messages for Amanda to read on the back of his vows and it made me cry.
- They had the most unique and relaxed photo time – starting at Starbucks where everyone cooled down with drinks and ending at the high school where they met (your heart just melted, I know – mine did too).
- There was the craziest amount of amazing greek food during their cocktail hour.
- There were ice sculptures!
- There was a greek dance (Kalamatiano) and it was awesome
- And forget a dessert table, these two had a dessert ROOM. Filled with delicious treats.