NAC wedding Ottawa
Bianca and Joey are a photographer’s dream couple. Their energy and love for one another was infectious and so very apparent during their engagement shoot and on their wedding day. It is a wonderful thing to witness and capture.
On top of this, the entire setup of the wedding day was radiating with love, thoughtfulness and the essence of the pair. Together they planned a beautifully elegant wedding day at the Notre Dame & National Arts Centre that suited them perfectly and made for an incredible celebration for their family and friends.
In case you are wondering about the team of vendors that helped Bianca and Joey’s vision of their come to life, check out the talented vendors who are all listed below this post!
Thank you again Bianca and Joey for choosing us to document your wonderful NAC wedding Ottawa. You truly made our jobs easy, and we loved every minute.
- Ceremony Venue: Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Reception Venue: The National Arts centre’s O’Born Room.
- Bridal Getting ready space: Lord Elgin Hotel.
- Design and Setup: Reception design and set up by Wedecor.
- Photography: Agatha Rowland and Liam Rowland.
- Bridal Jewlery: Sarah Walsh Bridal.
- Wedding Cake: Dulce Couture cakes.
- Hair Stylist: Kirsty of Top Knot.
- Make Up Artist: Sarah C. of One Fine Beauty.
NAC wedding Ottawa | NAC wedding | O’Born Room Wedding | Notre Dame Ceremony | Ottawa Wedding | Ottawa Wedding photographer | NAC wedding photos
So if you liked Bianca and Joey’s wedding, and would like to see another beautifully designed Ottawa wedding, check out this beautiful Venue Twenty two wedding by Toast Events or Danica and Eric’s modern & rustic Stonefields Wedding from past summer, designed by the Bride!